February 2018 Most Anticipated New Releases: Authors I Don't (Yet?) Love


Last week I shared the two February releases I'm most excited about from authors whose work I already know and love. Today I'm excited to share with you two new releases from I don't (yet?) love. 


The Queen of Hearts is Kimmery Martin's debut novel about two best friends, one a trauma surgeon and one a pediatric cardiologist. Martin is a doctor herself, and I'm intrigued at a glimpse inside the lives and loves of two doctors. It's being billed as a novel in the style of Grey's Anatomy, which sounds pretty great to me. Pre-order it now (Kindle version.) It releases February 13, 2018.

She Regrets Nothing is Andrea Dunlop's third novel. I first saw this novel on Taylor Jenkins Reid's Instagram, and when I looked it up, I was hooked by the first line of its blurb: "In the tradition of The Emperor’s Children and The House of Mirth, the forgotten granddaughter of one of New York’s wealthiest men is reunited with her family just as she comes of age—and once she’s had a glimpse of their glittering world, she refuses to let it go without a fight." Pre-order it now (Kindle version--only $7.99!) It releases February 6, 2018.

As an affiliate, I receive a small commission when you make a purchase through any of the above links. Thank you for helping to support my book habits that bring more content to this blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson