Looking Back on September 2017

I thought August was a disappointing reading month, but September was much worse. I hope October will get me reading more. Here's what I read in September:

Books read: 5
Fiction: 5
Comics: 1
Mystery/Thriller: 1
Audio: 3
New-to-me authors: 2
My Favorite September book: Forever, Interrupted by Taylor Jenkins Reid

Now tell me: what was your favorite book read in September?

As an affiliate, I receive a small commission when you make a purchase through any of the above links. Thank you for helping to support my book habits that bring more content to this blog!

Comments

  1. I enjoyed The Woman in Cabin 10 until the ridiculous ending.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson