waiting on wednesday: The One That I Want by Allison Winn Scotch



Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine to highlight an upcoming release you're excited for.



My pick this week is Allison Winn Scotch's new novel The One That I Want. 


I couldn't find an actual summary of this novel, but that's okay. Allison Winn Scotch's books are universally adored. Yes, I still haven't actually read one, but as I was seeing which of her novels are available on the Kindle last week, I came across this new one, and I still got excited. I do, however, follow Allison Winn Scotch on Twitter , where she makes me laugh and smile daily.


The One That I Want will be published June 1, 2010 by Shaye Areheart Books.

Comments

  1. Ooh, I'm going to start Time of My Life today so this new book will be on my watch-for list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I love the cover!! I haven't read anything by this author!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard of this one, too. I really enjoyed Time of My Life, so this is definitely on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read anything by this author, but this cover looks awesome I love the rain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover and the book sounds good too. (I liked her last book). Here is my pick:

    http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/2010/01/waiting-on-wednesday-private-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info on the Patterson novel! Helps to know where all those kids came from. :)
    Alayne - The Crowded Leaf

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also looking for to this! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Happy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Mini-challenge: Where in the World Have You Read Today?

The Backlist Book Club: The Clan of the Cave Bear discussion

book review: Gilead by Marilynne Robinson